Information which is collected will be the responsibility of the Forward Group Limited, who will act as data controller in relation to your personal data.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or data protection within please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Forward Group Limited collects various personal data such as:
- your personal details (such as your name, home address, email, tax and social security identifiers, income details)
- details of your business affairs
- details of the services you have received from us
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect data about you when:
- you make a request a service from us
- you OR your employer OR client engage us to provide our services
- you contact use by email or telephone; or at a meeting
- we receive it from third parties, such as your employer, your bank, the Social Security and Tax departments
WHAT PURPOSES USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We use your data to perform the services that you have engaged us for, including:
- to provide you with information on products and services that may be relevant to you;
- complying with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing and other legislation;
- responding to any request that you make;
- Providing administration services to the entities Forward Group has been contracted to provide and to which you are connected.
STATUTORY OR CONTRACTUAL REQUIREMENTS
Where our processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent by unsubscribing from the service or emailing email@example.com
HOW LONG WE HOLD DATA
Forward Group Limited will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Forward Group Limited uses up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We keep all personal information confidential unless:
- You consent or request that we share it with a third party;
- We are legally required to share it as a result of an applicable court order or other legal or regulatory requirement.
THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFERS AND SAFEGUARDS
Where we transfer data to another jurisdiction, which does not offer the same level of protection of personal data as may be enjoyed within your home country, we will ensure that your data is appropriately protected.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified.
In some circumstances you may also have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict its processing.
Where we process your data for our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing.
Please bear in mind that if you object to processing or withdraw your consent, this may affect our ability to deliver services to you.
Should you wish to discuss the exercise of any your rights, please contact us as set out below.
There is an excellent guide explaining your data rights here
CONCERNS OR QUERIES
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or data protection within please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, or learn more about data protection in Jersey please visit their website at www.jerseyioc.org.
The Commissioner is an independent statutory authority, with a mission to promote respect for the private lives of individuals through ensuring privacy of your personal information.
Please bear in mind that the Office of the Information Commissioner (OIC) as referred to in this Policy and on our website is that in the Bailiwick of Jersey and not the United Kingdom.