Forward and Flexible in our Approach to Private Company Holdings
From family business, owning private collections, high value assets or real estate, a private holding company can be used effectively for a variety of purposes.
Private companies are used worldwide as an effective means for the holding of a wide variety of assets and for managing risk however, their use can sometimes present difficulties. As non-financial assets that may not produce an investment return some fiduciaries are reluctant to hold them in Trust Structures which makes a private company a more suitable vehicle.
Forward appreciate the important role such assets can play in family finances and we have a flexible and pragmatic approach to administering structures including investments in private companies. We have access to an extensive network of professionals to assist in the management of such assets.
- Tailored solutions focused on asset protection and estate planning
- Director and company secretarial services
- Full administration, bookkeeping and accounting
- Full regulatory and compliance reporting
- Full Economic Substance compliance
- Access to a global network of professional advisors
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Management of all compliance related reporting e.g. FATCA & CRS