We Create and Administer Property Holding Structures
Commercial or residential real estate as an investment class, or as a family home, is as attractive as ever. Values often represent significant overall wealth, so having the appropriate structuring solution is vital.
Long-term attractions of investments in real estate can be complex with legal, tax and administrative requirements needing to be adhered to. Specifically, in the United Kingdom where the tax treatment of real estate has changed significantly in recent years and there is onerous legislation applying to landlords and this remains the case.
Our experienced team can create and administer property holding structures including property holding unit trusts, limited partnerships, trusts, companies, and foundations.
Through our network of third-party specialist service providers, Forward can bring together all the necessary expertise required for the management of this asset class in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, and in a cost-effective manner.
- Structure formation
- Company and trust services as required
- Tax reporting including VAT returns
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Maintenance of all corporate governance documentation
- Management of all compliance and related reporting
- Separate legal personality of the holding entity
- Tailored in line with each client’s needs and requirements
- Access to investment opportunities in multiple markets
- Orphan vehicle for VPFs, SPVs & private trust companies